Table of Contents
- LiFePO4 battery is safe and reliable in UPS
- 1. Is the LiFePO4 battery UPS power supply safe and reliable?
- 2. It is fully feasible and safe to apply lithium iron phosphate battery to UPS uninterruptible power supply system:
- 1) Lithium iron phosphate battery technology has been fully mature
- 2) The safety of lithium iron phosphate battery is guaranteed
- 3) The cost of lithium iron phosphate battery has been greatly reduced.
- 4) The lithium iron phosphate battery can be guaranteed for 10 years
- 5) The volume of lithium iron phosphate battery is greatly reduced
- Contact Us
LiFePO4 battery is safe and reliable in UPS
A UPS battery is a backup battery unit or battery pack connected together to form an uninterruptible power supply. In the event of a mains power failure, the UPS battery provides instantaneous power to the system. Lithium battery UPS uninterruptible power supply chooses lithium iron phosphate battery to provide power supply protection in a safer and more reliable way.
1. Is the LiFePO4 battery UPS power supply safe and reliable?
With the development of modern technology, lithium batteries have become the mainstream now, and they are widely used in a wide range of fields (communication, electric power, public security, shipping, finance, network, etc.) Lithium batteries are used without the risk of battery failure, and The failure of one single battery will not cause the entire battery pack to fail.
Lithium battery uninterruptible power supply products have incomparable technical advantages over lead-acid batteries: energy density several times higher than that of lead-acid batteries reduces the space occupied by lithium batteries by more than 60%; weight is reduced by more than 60%; adapt to high temperature Stronger capacity; after discharge, it can be quickly recharged, and the cycle times are 4 times that of lead-acid batteries; 10-15 years of long-life design and high cycle times, so that the lithium battery does not need to be replaced during the entire life of the UPS, reducing the battery life. The maintenance cost of UPS ultimately helps users reduce the total cost of ownership and obtain greater commercial value.
In addition, the LiFePO4 battery UPS has battery anti-reverse protection, overcharge protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection, output short-circuit protection, etc., and the rack-mounted installation method makes the machine fully comprehensive in terms of size, layout, vision and reliability. promote.
2. It is fully feasible and safe to apply lithium iron phosphate battery to UPS uninterruptible power supply system:
1) Lithium iron phosphate battery technology has been fully mature
In recent years, the electric vehicle industry has developed rapidly, and countries around the world have formulated timetables for the withdrawal of fuel vehicles. Some countries have formulated a timetable for stopping the production and sales of traditional energy vehicles. At present, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has also launched relevant research, and will also formulate a timetable for my country with relevant departments. This has further promoted the technological development of lithium iron phosphate batteries and has fully matured. .
2) The safety of lithium iron phosphate battery is guaranteed
Due to the different internal principles, compared with ternary lithium batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries do not have any safety hazards, and are safer than lead-acid batteries.
3) The cost of lithium iron phosphate battery has been greatly reduced.
It can be used to discharge 100kVA UPS for 30 minutes. For example, the one-time input cost of lithium iron phosphate battery is only 1.2 times that of lead-acid battery. When it is equivalent to the whole system, the total cost will only increase by less than 10 %.
4) The lithium iron phosphate battery can be guaranteed for 10 years
Lithium iron phosphate batteries can be fully charged for more than 3,000 times, and lead-acid batteries are only about 300 times. Therefore, when used as a UPS, lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used for more than 10 years. In terms of the cost of the entire life cycle, it has been greatly reduced. Lower than UPS systems with lead-acid batteries.
5) The volume of lithium iron phosphate battery is greatly reduced
The area and volume occupied by lithium iron phosphate batteries of the same capacity are only 1/3 to 1/2 of that of lead-acid batteries, which can greatly reduce installation and maintenance costs.
The application of lithium battery UPS power supply flexibly meets the differentiated needs of customers from all walks of life and the pursuit of high efficiency and innovation. Chuneng Electric is well versed in the matching application of lithium batteries in the UPS industry and the current situation and characteristics of the lithium battery UPS industry. In this uninterrupted We have always been at the forefront of the industry in the technological transformation of power supplies, leading the continuous advancement of the entire industry.