1. The invention of electric wheelchairs was around the beginning of the 20th century.
2. The United States issued the first patent certificate for electric wheelchair in 1940.
3. Reasons why the early products are not paid much attention: the healing condition of the severely disabled people is not good, and the early products are heavy, low in efficiency, low reliability and other factors.
4. After the Second World War, the number of disabled people in Dajing Niuhuai surged, and the market demand also increased suddenly.
From 5 to 1970s, the stability of the controller was gradually improved, and some special control interfaces were also successfully developed.
6. In the 1980s, due to the microprocessor and the application in the manufacture of the controller, the controllability and stability were greatly improved.
7. In the 1990s, the development of electric wheelchairs was mainly based on the improvement of structural design, including:
1) Various skeletons designed for electric wheelchairs
2) The design of the separation of the seat system and the transmission base
3) Design of transmission wheels in different positions.
Manly, engaged in lithium battery with 13+ years experience, custom electric wheelchair battery available, contact us for more details.